|Friday 10 November 2017, h. 7.00 pm
Via Giacomo Quarenghi, 9 – Bergamo
|Info & booking:
ph. +39 03519903477
On the occasion of Project Proposal Residency V, the artists Irene Fenara and Yasen Vasilev will be the protagonist of the next The Blank Kitchen that will take place on Friday 10th November from h. 7.00 pm.
Guest artists will cook for a group of people an artist menu:
– Tarator (Bulgarian cold soup: yogurt, garlic, cucumber, oil)
– Some hot soup (spinach or lentils)
– Miss mash (eggs, cheese, onion, tomato, peppers)
– Bolognese Pasta with meat
– Guacamole and hummus (dips with bread and gluten-free snacks)
– Fruit salad
– Veggie salad (spinach, nuts, avocado, tomato, pepper, purple onion)
– Eggs with salmon paste
Project Proposal Residency is a project of artist residence, for Italian and foreign artists with the aim to offer occasions to develop personal artistic researches, both practical and theoretical.
With the contribution of Regione Lombardia.
The project is realized in the context of AIR tour, a project born from the partnership between AIR – artinresidence / FARE and The Blank Contemporary Art, in collaboration with the Cultural District of Valle Camonica, with the support of Fondazione Cariplo.
Reservation required (max 20 participants): firstname.lastname@example.org
Contribution: 15,00 euros